Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars

10:55pm How did I not see Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!?
10:56pm Morricone looks bored. Or maybe just isolated, way up there, in the balcony. I guess Celine isn't moving him.
10:57 pm I like the color of the dress, but there's something a bit off in the design. Or maybe it's the faces she's making? I had forgotten how great a singer and how strange a human being Celine was, but it's all coming back to me now. Haha.
10:59pm I'm concerned about Will Smith's hair and, as a result, my own age. Remember when he had that fade.
11pm He's giving his speech in Italian? What? Why does Kate Capshaw pretend she know what he's saying? Hey, it doesn't matter. Clint can translate! Doe he actually know Italian? Or is this scripted?
11:01pm Holy mother. He's composed 506 films. That's more movies than I've seen. More movies than I could list. Wow.
11:02 pm Anyone else hear about The Untouchables sequel?!!!!!!! Seriously, go IMDB Ennio Morricone.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen