Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars

9:56pm In honor of Happy Feet's win, I'd like to announce that International Polar Year (which is actually two years long -- perhaps one year for each pole?) formally begins Thursday.
9:59pm I bought popcorn today. But I have yet to eat any... the Oscar Bjorn is a fab fashion creation.
10pm Meryl's face, right now, deserves an Emmy and Oscar.
10:01 pm Look at all the live costume wear. And four Queens. I'm scared. OK, this whole thing is weird.
10:03 pm Why does Emily Blunt pronounce Marie like Mary? Is that a British thing?
10:04 pm Milena and her... er, doll? http://www.edrants.com/oscar07/ is down. Ha! I mean, that's so sad.
10:05 pm It's Ethan Hunt! I mean, Tom Cruise! Where's Katie?
10:07 pm TFA -- shudder.
10:08 pm I don't mean to be mean, but arm hair. Arm hair. Maybe, lighting?
10:09 pm It must be weird to be in the audience, what with all the announcers looking in the camera and nowhere near you.
10:11 pm Clint's jealous. Why hasn't he been on Ellen? Ellen is critiquing Steven Spielberg's photo of her and Clint. Love it.
10:12pm Gwyneth and Nicole should duke it out for who is most perfect blonde. They both have an Oscar, but does either have a golden apple?
10:13pm Oh, Youtube got slammed! I like Dick Pope's accent. But yeah, another Pan's Labyrinth win!
10:14pm I wrote 6 pages of my novel today, and my fingers are starting to hurt. Del Toro's going to cry any second, but my wrists may weep blood first...

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen