Sunday, February 25, 2007

o-COMEONALREADY-scars

11:34pm "None of the actors stand out or try to." Honestly, everyone in this film rocked. And Paul Dano went to my school (though I was in the grad program, and I believe he's still undergrad).
11:35pm Will's hair. Will's hair. Will, hair. Is it just shaved too close? I'm nervous. He looks so old.
11:36pm Another montage. Bitch, no.
Why Matt Damon deserves an Oscar despite starring in a 3-hour long unwatchable film. Cate Blanchett really did a mean Katherine Hepburn impression. Love me some Benicio. Where is he? Where?! Rutger Hauer. Just saying. Why won't they show Newsies? Close-up of Tom Hanks' eyes, a little much for TV.
11:40 pm Kate Winslet, please "cut to the chase." For Christ's sake.
11:43pm Leo just kissed the old lady Oscar winner (seriously, I just wrote "killed" instead of "kissed" and giggled at the error, and then corrected it, but it would have been sad if you missed that)
11:43pm Lady says "panoply" -- is my new hero.
11:44pm The dead people montage, courtesy Jodie Foster, whose name I temporarily blanked on. It's is getting very late. I miss Bruno Kirby. Phillipe Noiret. His passing saddened me most.
11:48pm Killed another ant. The exterminator did a shity job. I feel stupid, blogging, when I could be working on my own stuff so I too can be an Oscar nominee...
11:49pm It's been a long time since I've seen Ryan Gosling.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen