Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Morning

93 pages of my novel -wahoo! We've got a raging forest fire set by greedy arsonists, a robbery at an animation gallery, a traumatized chef, a basketball star-turned- forest ranger, more llamas than you can shake a fist at, and stowaways. What I need now is flesh to make the bones a little less hideous to look at. Creation is a tough thing, though the Bible said mud was necessary. Maybe what's missing from my book is mud.

We went to Tommy Bahamas (is it possessive or plural? I don't recall) last night, and now I am writing my future self this note: it's not that good, Kati. It's expensive (extraordinarily so) and uber-crowded, and the food isn't worth it. You can tell alot about a place by its bread. Tommy's has floury rolls.

Side note: My cousin Carissa is the cutest kid in the world. Someday I will post a picture of her and you will all throw your children away and try to kidnap her because she is simply too adorable for words.
But don't. That would be wrong.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen