Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars (just saying)

9:29pm Moving right along. I never noticed that when Martin Sheen falls off the building, and the blood sprays up, it looks less like his blood, and more like he fell in a puddle of blood or on a blood balloon that popped. Just saying.
9:31 pm James Taylor bores the bejeezus out of me. Just saying.
9:32 pm I was in "Our Town" in high school. I was the Stage Manager, which is kind of like playing "God." I miss that.
9:33 pm Are they going to do all the songs at once? The Oscars have changed so much!
9:34 pm Like anyone who had ears in the 80s and 90s, I like Melissa Etheridge, but this song is pretty lame. It sounds like the theme song for a documentary on narcolepsy, not the imperiled environment.
9:35pm Two of my favorite people!
9:36pm Al Gore, thanks for being awesome. He's just here for the movies. Um, but what the heck is Jerry Seinfeld doing in the audience?
9:37pm The Oscars are green! Like Kermit!
9:37pm Kate Winslet loves Leo, just like the rest of us.
9:38pm Al Gore, HOLY -- oh, hahaha. That was cute. And kind of mean. My heart nearly gave out.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen