Sunday, February 25, 2007

Barbara Walters' Oscar Special

I just had some ice cream. I still feel hurt about Helen's shorts comment.

7:41pm "Eddie is a revelation" with his little black greaser comb.
7:42pm Eddie, apparently, lacks Helen's psychic powers.
7:43pm Eddie took lemons or lemonade and made... what? He's not magic like Helen. She took turnips and made a marriage. Or something.
7:45pm A secret look into the life and language of shoe salesman, brought to you by Eddie Murphy.
7:46pm Kirsten's dress looked oily. That's what it was. Like, ew.
7:47pm Eddie Murphy makes more money than everyone. So there!
7:48pm You heard it here folks. Eddie Murphy is only going to act on the screen for five more years! That means only five more years of possible Norbit sequels!

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen